|GalaxRay RIID is a high-resolution CZT-based Personal Radiation Device (PRD) that delivers unparalleled performance to identify radionuclides and monitor radiation dose from low to moderately high levels.
Continuous dose rate monitoring and recording enables users to be instantly informed about radiation exposure and/or carefully analyze radiation dose risks while being able to identifying the nature of the risk.
1.9 - 2,5%
500 & 1600 mm3
CZT detectors available
0.01 μSv/hr -> 30mSv/hr
- • Light and powerful handheld gamma-spectrometer
- • Spectroscopic Personal Radiation Detector (SPRD)
- • Radioisotope identifier (RIID)
- • Radiation dose assessment
- • Dose rate time proﬁle recording
- • Temperature stabilized
- • Option for neutron detector
- • Compliant with ANSI 42.48 – 2018
If you have an enquiry about any of our products or services, please do not hesitate to give us your feedback or suggestions.